Scrapbook Werkstatt | Pure Joy

by - 11/19/2017 08:00:00 AM







Hello!

Quick turn from fall themes and from bright summer colors seen often here on my blog to Christmas theme and harmony color schemes. But I don't mind, I have a great reason.

Scrapbook Werkstatt December Kit is here and I had such a fun time working with it!
There are the best and the pretties products from Crate Paper, American Crafts and Pinkfresh Studio, so there is no possibility to fail with Christmas layouts using this kit.

To start, I picked up a simple snowflake cutfile from Hip Kit Club website, made it extra large and cut it. Such an easy and effective way to create a background!

Hope you like it! We'll see you soon!

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

4 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!