Hip Kit Club | Breakfast | VIDEO

by - 8/06/2015 06:00:00 AM






Hello all! Life tastes good! At least now when we have gardens full of fresh berries and vegetables. I'm not a green thumb, but strawberries and bees are something I manage to grow every year. I wanted to create a layout around this topic, and July Kit over at Hip Kit Club are full of goodies to fit that theme! This layout is posted here, link.
As the nature is so full now (here in Finland), I wanted to bring the same fullness onto my page. That's why I added even more layers and patterns (is that even possible...) and I sure had fun!
Enjoy the video above, it's another one with my voice over - hope you like it!

Thank you for stopping by, we'll see you soon!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club July Main Kit, July Paper Kit, July Cardstock Kit and July Color Kit.

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous page, I love the colors and the disposition !! you inspire me a lot ! Tiphanie

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!